Start your loc journey with Jus Natural. Choose from any of our loc start up methods listed below or visit us for a consultation so we can help you decide which is right for you.
• Comb twist and interlock (starting at $6500)
The hair is comb coiled or twisted then interlocked at the roots.
• Rope twist and interlock (starting at $7000)
The hair is rope twisted without any form of extensions then locked at the roots.
• Rope twist (with extensions) and interlock (starting at $8500)
The hair is rope twisted with extensions then locked at the roots.
• Tip to Root (starts at $12,000)
The hair is locked with the latching needle from the tips upward to the roots.
• Instant Locs (starting at $25,000)
Your hair is instantly locked (same day locs) by crocheting your own hair into itself to form matured locs.
• Loc Extensions (starting at $13,500)
Another instant way of getting locs, but for persons who desire to add length to their hair. 100% human hair is wrapped around your hair to form the locs. Human hair costs $4500 (black) and $5000 (coloured) and is provided by Jus Natural. Labour costs are as follows:
Chin length – $13,500
Shoulder length – $15,500
Mid-back length – $18,500
• Crotchet faux locs (temporary locs/individual locs) (starting at $15,000)
Each loc is crocheted onto the clients hair. The hair used is synthetic thus making it a temporary form of locs. THIS IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS A LOC START UP METHOD.